Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 11 review, and Roasted tomatillo and chipotle chili!

Well, I gained half a pound this week. I'm not sure why, but I'm not stressing about it. We're talking 8oz here, which is not much to speak of. I'm not really surprised to see a bit of fluctuation when it comes down to it though: it happens. I lost a total of 5lbs in the previous two weeks.  I've stayed on track with my diet, and I'm getting excercise in where I can, so hopefully it will average out in the end if I just keep doing what I should be doing.  
I go to see the podiatrist about my feet on Wednesday, so hopefully that will give me some answers, and she can give me some guidance as to what sorts of excercise I can safely do.

I'm trying to get back into the habit of cooking a new recipe each week. This week we hit a cold snap here in Vegas, and I decided to try my hand at a Roasted tomatillo and chipotle chile. I cobbled it together from a few different recipes I found. I'm considering it a work in progress, but it came out pretty tasty! I think next time I may add some roasted corn just before serving.



Weeks down: 11
Weeks to go: 41
Starting weight: 271.5 lbs
Current weight: 265.5 lbs
This week's GAIN .5 lbs
2012 weight loss: 6 lb
2012 goal: 219.5 lbs
Starting BMI 40.00
Current BMI 39.2

Started WW on 11/28, @ 281.5 lbs 
Total loss: 16 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment